Constructing a Secure SD-WAN Architecture
Technical Webinar | Wednesday 17 February | 14h - 16h
As organizations transition to a digital business model, their network topologies are significantly impacted. The adoption of cloud services, the virtualization of the traditional network, and an increasingly mobile workforce accessing applications in the cloud are accelerating advancements in wide area networking technologies.
The traditional WAN is struggling to keep up because it relies on a static infrastructure of devices that simply can’t accommodate shifting, and often temporary, resource allocation and workloads.
In this workshop, participants learn how Secure SD-WAN solves these problems.
Participants who attend this workshop will learn how to:
- Apply software-defined networking (SDN) to wide area networks in an enterprise environment
- Implement application control and traffic shaping over SD-WAN
- Use FortiManager to enable unified policy across thousands of enterprise branches
- Use FortiDeploy to enable zero-touch deployment
- Configure virtualized products supporting WAN aggregation while gaining hand-on experience