Empower end-users with better experiences
Nutanix EUC workshop | Thursday 5 March | Exclusive Networks
End-User Computing (EUC) environments—including both virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solutions—are rapidly replacing physical desktops and laptops in many workplaces. These solutions enable organizations to deliver new applications using a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model, more easily support bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and choose-your-own- device (CYOD) initiatives, and increase security from end to end.
Innovation in the EUC space has done wonders, such as reducing operational costs, improving workforce mobility, and more.
Even so, why do so many EUC initiatives still fail? The answer lies in not fully understanding the work process in the beginning of an EUC project.
In this session we’ll cover all of the below topics: The Why of EUC on Nutanix, Best Practices, how Nutanix Frame is different from traditional VDI, …
If you’re interested in End-User Computing, this is a must visit session.
12h30 - Lunch
- EUC on Nutanix - Discuss how to deliver the EUC on Nutanix story to new partners / customers. We’ll cover the Nutanix Solutions for EUC. VDI vs Daas etc.
- Selling EUC on Nutanix - Discovery and Trap setting. Who do you need to talk to at your customer?
- Use Cases/ Customer References - Discuss and analyse some practical customer references.
14h45 - Break
- How to size an EUC workload - Best practices on sizing EUC. We’ll cover different use cases, application types etc.
- Tools, Resources and summary - The next step. Hands On Labs, Demo Best Practices.
16h00 - Q&A
A. Stocletlaan 202