Security Operating Platform® UTD
Hands-on Tech Webinar | Thursday 1 October | 13h - 17h
Timing: 13h00 - 17h00
Format: Hands-on Technical webinar
Host: Steven Eerdekens, Palo Alto Networks Senior Trainer at Exclusive Networks
Get hands-on experience with our Security Operating Platform®. This workshop lets you experience the features you are most interested in, within the time you have available.
In this Security Operating Platform UTD you will learn how to:
- Protect users against ransomware with VM-Series Virtual Next-Generation Firewalls, plus endpoint protection and response
- Prevent unknown threats with WildFire® malware prevention and AutoFocus™ contextual threat intelligence
- Secure SaaS applications with Prisma™ SaaS and automate detection and investigation with Cortex XDR™ and Cortex™ Data Lake on the Cortex platform
Why follow a Ultimate Test Drive?
- Hands-on experience with the world’s leading cybersecurity platform
- Opportunity to see the latest technology and ask questions of the experts
- Isolated lab environments that enable you to experiment without business disruption