Palo Alto Networks Partner Day
Partner Day | Wednesday 22 November | 10h30 - 16h00 | Exclusive Networks
We’re happy to invite you to our Palo Alto Networks Partner Day! This event exists of 2 different parts, a sales-oriented certification session, and a technical-oriented workshop. Make sure you register for the right part of the day.
MORNING 10:30 – 12:00 SALES
- 10h30 - Introduction partner program 2024: What’s new?
- 10h45 - Sales Product Specialization (SPS) - Software firewall certification training
LUNCH BREAK 12:00 – 13:00
AFTERNOON 13:00 – 16:00 TECHNICAL
- 13h00 - Ultimate Test Drive (UTD) – CDSS technical hands-on workshop
- 16h00 - End
For the SALES people, we will start the day with a brief recap of the new NextWave partner program and which requirements the partners need to meet. Then we will guide you to obtain your SPS Software Firewall certificate in a brief, 90-minute session.
Course content SPS training:
- VM-Series Firewalls: Learn how to protect private and public cloud deployments with segmentation and advanced threat prevention.
- CN-Series Firewalls: Discover how to secure Kubernetes environments with our next-generation container firewalls.
For the TECHNICAL people, we will proceed with an Ultimate Test Drive after the lunch break. In this hands-on workshop you will learn how to:
- Go beyond traditional IPS to prevent all known threats across all traffic in a single pass
- Use predictive analytics to disrupt attacks that use DNS
- Rapidly identify and protect all unmanaged IoT and OT devices with a machine-learning based, signature-less approach
Palo Alto Networks Partners
10h30 - Introduction partner program 2024: What’s new?
10h45 - Sales Product Specialization (SPS) - Software firewall certification
12h00 - Lunch break
13h00 - Ultimate Test Drive (UTD) - CDSS
16h00 - End
A. Stocletlaan 202